Rudyuk Law Firm is looking for an experienced paralegal to assist attorneys in divorce litigation and family law cases.
About the Firm
Rudyuk Law Firm is a boutique firm specializing in all aspects of family and divorce law in New York including all five boroughs and Westchester and Long Island counties.
About the Opportunity
Rudyuk Law Firm is looking for an experienced paralegal with at least 3 years of experience in matrimonial and family law firms to assist attorneys in divorce litigation and family law cases. The candidate must know how to draft simple pleadings, proposed judgments, e-file cases via NYSCEF and EDDS, have excellent communication skills and be extremely detail oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assist attorneys in litigation of divorce matters by:
- Organizing and analyzing discovery documents
- Drafting simple pleadings, letters, demands, responses
- Obtaining documents from clients
- Filing documents
- Preparing exhibits and organizing trial binders
- Managing files
- 3+ years of experience in a matrimonial firm
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent spoken and written English, Spoken Russian preferred but not required.
$60,000 – $85,000
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post. .