Tesla, Texas is hiring and inviting applications for a Managing Counsel, Litigation job from professionals.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
About the Job Opportunity
Tesla is seeking a Managing Counsel, Litigation for our Austin TX location. As a member of Tesla’s Litigation team, you will be directly engaged in developing and driving litigation strategy with a trial-focused approach and partnering with the business to identify potential litigation risks and solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and drive Tesla’s strategy for litigation and regulatory actions.
- Manage and help run all aspects of litigation matters, in the U.S. and worldwide, including e-discovery, fact-finding and analysis, witness preparation, depositions, case management conferences, motion practice, and arbitration or trial preparation and presentation.
- Both supervise and partner with outside counsel to ensure that all aspects of Tesla’s legal representation are of the highest quality, including the day-to-day running of matters, overall strategy, written work, and oral advocacy.
- Litigate select matters directly in-house as part of Tesla’s in-house litigation team.
- Identify potential litigation or regulatory risk and counsel the business to minimize exposure.
- 10+ years’ litigation experience, preferably including experience at a top tier law firm or in the government as a regulator or federal prosecutor, and preferably with significant experience handling trials, hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and mediations.
- Experience in multiple categories of litigation including class actions, shareholder derivative actions, intellectual property, contractual disputes, and regulatory litigation.
- J.D. with excellent academic credentials.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Business-savvy, creative approach to problem solving.
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.