Wilson Elser is currently seeking a Litigation Program Administrator for its Atlanta office.
About the Company
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
This hands-on Litigation Program Administrator position will reside within the Firm’s Litigation Management Group. The ideal candidate is a paralegal with insurance defense experience looking to transition into an analyst role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, investigate, and determine problems in data sets and implement successful solutions
- Enter data and update complex spreadsheets with case information, client data, financial records, and other required information
- Maintain deadlines and claim data for hundreds of insurance defense files
- Correspond with clients and attorneys to keep the program running efficiently
- Respond timely to emails, questions, and other urgent requests
- Create new files and update case lists
- Communicate with outside consultants regarding data sets and other metrics
- 3+ years civil litigation experience in a fast paced environment, insurance defense work preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred
- Must have strong problem solving skills, with the ability to identify the cause of an issue, understand it fully, and proactively resolve
- Strong computer skills, including document management systems and Microsoft Excel, including the ability to:
- Organize, compare, combine, process, and manipulate large data sets
- Use automation to efficiently process large quantities of data
- Clear and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Must be able to multitask, successfully manage a variety of demands daily, and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are critical
- Ability to determine imperative facts when immersed in excessive details
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $60,000 to $70,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
How to Apply?
Please join by applying online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting “Litigation Program Administrator” in the subject line.
Atlanta, Georgina, United States