Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Litigation Attorney in Orlando, Florida.
About Rubenstein Law
Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in Florida. Over the years, Rubenstein Law has grown from a leading auto and slip-fall accident firm in Miami to being recognized across the state for its personal injury practice handling all types of injury and accident claims.
About the Job Opportunity
Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have a license in good standing to practice law in Florida for the position of Litigation Attorney in Orlando, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Litigation Attorneys are responsible for all aspects of a case in state and federal court. This includes pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, negotiations, and trials.
- A license in good standing to practice law in Florida.
- A proven track record of winning, including jury trials with a minimum of 2 jury trials as first chair.
- The ability to handle a large& active caseload from filing through verdict.
- Pride in your client-focused practice.
- An innate curiosity that makes you an excellent investigator and problem-solver.
- Success in providing direction and guidance to your team.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of people including– investigators, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, clients, etc.
- Formidable negotiation skills.
- A knack for assembling and organizing information gathered during discovery for logical& persuasive presentation at trial.
- A strong courtroom presence and eagerness to try cases.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 8 paid holidays.
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD& LTD, and other medical coverages).
- Group and Optional Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- 401(k) with company matching.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.