Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Litigation Attorney in Miami, Florida.
About Rubenstein Law
Founded in 1988, Rubenstein Law is one of the premier personal injury firms in Florida. Its 30+ years in business and over $800 million in settlements and verdicts for its clients are a testament to its success and dedication.
About the Opportunity
Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates with 0-3 years of experience for the position of Litigation Attorney in Miami, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates are responsible for all aspects of a case in state and federal court, including pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, negotiations, and trials.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- A license in good standing to practice law in Florida.
- The ability to handle a large and active caseload from filing through verdict.
- An innate curiosity that makes you an excellent investigator and problem-solver.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of people including – investigators, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, clients, etc.
- A knack for assembling and organizing information gathered during discovery for logical & persuasive presentation at trial.
- A strong courtroom presence and eagerness to try cases.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.