Lewis Brisbois is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of litigation attorney in Washington.
About Lewis Brisbois
Lewis Brisbois offers legal practice in more than 40 specialties and many sub-specialties. Its attorneys have broad knowledge, experience, and sensitivity to its client’s unique needs. Through interaction among its practice groups, Lewis Brisbois provides a wide range of legal services to each client with a continuity of representation across multiple disciplines. It has built longstanding relationships with corporate and institutional clients based on its ability to provide comprehensive service on a national scale.
About the Opportunity
The Litigation team of Lewis Brisbois is seeking an attorney with two (2) to three (3) years of litigation experience to join the Washington, DC office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling regulatory and complex litigation matters.
- Managing a litigation caseload.
- Drafting legal documents, such as briefs, motions, and discovery requests.
- Conduct research on legal issues associated with the case.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in all the tasks mentioned under Roles and Responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Strong communication skills include communicating with clients, teams, and partners, providing timely reporting, and appearing in court.
- Must be admitted to practice in the state in which the candidate is applying.
- The annual billable requirement for this position is 1950 hours.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.