Lewis Brisbois is looking for a litigation attorney for their office in New Mexico.
About the Firm
Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,600 attorneys and 54 offices in 30 states and the District of Columbia. Lewis Brisbois offers legal practice in more than 40 specialties, and a multitude of sub-specialties. Lewis Brisbois provides a wide range of legal services to each client with a continuity of representation across multiple disciplines.
About the Opportunity
The Litigation group of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking an attorney with a minimum of two years of litigation experience to join the Albuquerque office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients, team and partners and providing timely reporting and appearing in court.
- Drafting legal documents, such as briefs, motions and discovery requests
- Conducting research on legal issues associated with the case
- At least two years of experience in some or all of the following substantive areas:
- General Liability, premises liability, auto, medical mal practice
- Experience in managing a litigation caseload
- Experience drafting legal documents, such as briefs, motions and discovery requests
- Experience conducting research on legal issues associated with the case
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be admitted to practice in the state in which you are applying
- Competitive compensation
- Range of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
- PTO for eligible classifications and a bonus for those who exceed their minimum hourly requirements
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Albuquerque, New Mexico