Kubicki Draper is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Litigation Attorney in Orlando, Florida.
About Kubicki Draper
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial, and real estate transaction services. With over 200 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi.
About the Opportunity
The Orlando office of Kubicki Draper is inviting applications from entry-level attorneys interested in joining their litigation practice. The applicants must be a member of the Florida Bar and in good standing to be considered for the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions.
- Respond to motions & discovery.
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Stellar academic credentials.
- Strong legal research and excellent writing skills, as well as possess strong/persuasive oral advocacy.
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client-first mindset.
- Highly organized, with a clear and concise communication style.
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals.
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing.
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development.
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match).
- Diversity – 56% of Kubicki Draper’s attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates please send their resumes and writing samples to email@example.com