Gobel Flakes is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Litigation Attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida.
About Gobel Flakes
Gobel Flakes, LLC is a unified team of professionals, focused and dedicated to achieving the client’s ultimate goal. They are prepared to handle client cases from beginning to end from pre-suit investigation through trial and appeal.
About the Opportunity
Gobel Flakes, one of the established law firms in the West Palm Beach, is seeking an attorney with 3+ years of bodily injury experience with the ability to manage a caseload.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing legal representation before courts in all aspects of litigation.
- The preparation of motions, responsive pleadings, mediation, and negotiating settlements are a major portion of this position.
- Prepare timely reports on litigation, ensuring all appropriate defenses are leveraged to reach positive outcomes, analyze written discovery, depositions, and medical records, and assess the value of claims to determine risk exposure.
- Billing and case management system (Aderant Total Office / ATO) experience preferred.
- Participate in and manage a caseload and assist in the preparation for trial.
- 3+ years of Bodily Injury Insurance Defense Litigation.
- License to practice in FL Bar (Required).
- Trial experience required.
- Candidate must have strong research skills as well as exceptional writing skills.
Outstanding compensation package, numerous benefits including matching 401K, paid LIFE, LTD, AD&D insurance, and more in a fast-paced environment working with great people.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post and should add a cover letter and resume with their experience and references.
West Palm Beach, Florida.