Wilson Elser is looking to hire a Senior Transportation Litigation Associate Attorney for its Las Vegas office.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office is currently seeking to hire a Senior Transportation Litigation Associate Attorney to work as part of a national services team for a leading international logistics and transportation client in all aspects of its logistics, transportation and general liability litigation and related legal counseling work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle brief writing, court appearances, written discovery, motion practice, and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Nevada
- 10+ years of Personal Injury defense litigation experience
- Transportation and logistics, trucking, and related regulatory experience required
- Superior research and analytical skills and ability to navigate novel legal issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Deposition and motion experience preferred
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Las Vegas Senior Transportation Litigation Associate” in the subject line.