McCullough Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal researcher in Provo, Utah.
About McCullough Law
The McCullough Group is a full-service law firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. McCullough Law is a fast-growing company that provides exceptional, elevated service to ensure client goals and is focused on asset protection and estate planning.
About the Opportunity
McCullough Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship program in Provo, Utah. The applicants must be available to work onsite, Monday – Friday 8:25 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review, document, organize, and analyze estate assets, client notes, and legal documentation to ensure a comprehensive view of each client’s estate is captured.
- Research and extract key information from legal documents, state and county records, and other outside sources to provide an outline of assets and attorney recommendations for the team, clients, and professionals.
- Clearly and concisely communicate, verbally and in writing, comprehensive research data to ensure the strategic success of each client’s overall estate plan.
- Critically think through all research and documentation to ensure attorney recommendations and client goals are correctly and strategically implemented.
- Draft and/or prepare documentation and forms to transfer assets according to federal, state, and county laws and requirements and attorney recommendations[CM1].
- Communicate and collaborate with team members on all aspects of the client’s estate.
- 2 years of professional business, legal, finance, or research experience required.
- Knowledge of real estate, financial investments and bank accounts, private equity, life insurance policies, and/or business structures, and creation preferred.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and research skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organization to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe Suites.
The pay range is $16-$24 per hour.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) matching, and gym membership reimbursement.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.