Google, USA is inviting applications for a Legal Policy Specialist job from a graduate with 2 years of work experience.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
About Job Opportunity
Google, USA is expanding its legal team. They are inviting applications for a Legal Policy Specialist from a graduate with 2 years of work experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Policy Specialist, you will be a driving channel behind the success of your Legal team. The Legal Investigations Support team manages requests for user data received from agencies, courts, and parties in civil litigation regularly.
- You will manage a high volume of these legal requests, processing them through internal tools based on internal policy and workflows.
- Review, process, and respond to legal requests, related to investigations.
- Respond to inquiries from law enforcement agents or third-party attorneys.
- Develop and launch scalable policies and processes for managing large volumes of requests based on regional trends.
- Provide regular feedback to vendor partners.
Eligibility for Legal Specialist job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in policy, operations, legal, or communications.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one of the following Eastern and Central European languages fluently: Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Lithuanian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, or Russia.
- Experience working in technology and/or a legal field.
- Experience working in vendor management.
- Experience using analytical tools (e.g., SQL) to identify trends and improve processes.
- Experience working on a range of legal matters across multiple markets and regions.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.