Medallia, California is inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job from professionals.
Medallia is an American customer and employee experience management company based in San Francisco, California, with offices in Buenos Aires, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Paris, New York City, Washington DC, Austin and Sydney.
About Legal Counsel Job Opportunity
Medallia, California is inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job from professionals across the country with 1-3 years of experience negotiating SaaS transactions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Negotiate and close good deals. Each enterprise SaaS deal that we close is a step towards creating and cementing relationships across industries, and each agreement is a testament to our institutional willingness to improve upon the status quo. As Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for leading smart, relationship focused negotiations with some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. And you will be empowered to find creative, efficient ways to close deals that deliver value to both Medallia and our customers.
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills. At the heart of every transaction we do, is a contract that should express even the most complex ideas in clear, straight-forward prose. And each draft that we deliver is surrounded by written comments that should explain our position, persuade the reader, and drive the parties toward an efficient deal close.
- Develop a progressive and nuanced understanding of our industry. You will quickly work to complement a strong understanding of commercial law with a deep understanding of our business.
- Be a legal generalist. You will provide legal counsel on a broad range of legal issues, such as intellectual property and privacy law and you will help business stakeholders across the company navigate legal matters.
Eligibility for Legal Counsel Job
- J.D. or LL.M. with strong academic credentials.
- Admitted to a state bar.
- At least one year of relevant experience in a law firm, government agency, and/or in-house legal department.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.