CyberArk, Boston is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for the Legal Counsel job.
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads, and throughout the DevOps lifecycle.
About Legal Counsel Job Opportunity
CyberArk, Boston is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for the Legal Counsel job with 1-3 years of work experience in commercial law.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and negotiate multi-jurisdictional sales transactions: SaaS, software licensing, services, resale and distribution, and related agreements such as privacy and data security
- Support various departments throughout the organization, such as business development, marketing, human resources, and finance
- Provide guidance and support with global compliance activities and subsidiary governance based on direct areas of responsibility
- Manage and negotiate vendor agreements, and support procurement processes
- J.D. from an accredited law school and a member in good standing of a U.S. state bar
- 1-3 years of experience practicing commercial law in-house, preferably at a global technology company negotiating technology transactions, including SaaS
- Creative and pragmatic thinker, who can provide excellent service to clients, think proactively and strategically and establish a “trusted advisor” relationship with internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- The business-oriented mindset with a focus on consistently delivering on commitments
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, motivated self-starter
- Experience in cybersecurity and privacy, and a working knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.