Nestle company is looking for eligible candidates to work as legal counsel for its office in St.Louis.
Nestle is constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with food, drink, and nutritional health solutions. That way we can enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future for all.
Today, their business has around 275,000 employees, more than 2,000 brands, and a presence in 188 countries.
About the Opportunity
Looking for an experienced Employment Attorney for our St. Louis-based Legal Department. You will report to the Head of the Litigation, Employment, and Compliance team as the primary legal advisor and business partner for the organization’s Human Resources Department.
Will also work closely with several other corporate departments on a full range of employment, human resources, and related workforce matters as part of Purina’s US operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise and provide daily legal counsel to all levels of the organization, supporting corporate and manufacturing functions, on a full range of employment and workplace matters
- Serve as a primary legal liaison and business partner between the organization’s Human Resources and Legal functions
- Conduct, direct, and manage investigations on a full range of HR/employment matters, including internal and agency investigations and enforcement actions before the EEOC, DOL, OSHA and related state and local enforcement agencies
- Provide regular input and guidance on a variety of compensation, benefits, performance management, disciplinary, and leave of absence matters
- Provide the latest trainings and updates on all employment, wage, and hour laws, regulations and policies for a diverse workforce made up of hourly, salaried, union, non-union, and supplemental workforce within the organization, including regular training and interpretation of Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and various state and federal wage and hour matters
- Manage employment related claims and litigation, including managing outside counsel, responding to administrative charges, complaints, attorney’s letters, settlement demands and claims
- Support and advise the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team on DEI strategies and initiatives
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- Active bar admission in good standing in the United States
- 5+ years of professional legal experience with 3+ of those years dedicated to Employment Law within an in-house corporate setting or employment-legal department of a major corporate or management-side law firm
The approximate pay range for this position is $168,000 to $214,000.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below.
St. Louis, MO, US