Nestle invites applications from eligible candidates for the job position of Legal Counsel to work at its Assago, Italy office.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It has more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world.
About the Opportunity
Nestle is looking for brilliant legal minds to join its legal team. As a key member of the team, he/she will review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicate these to the business and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calculate and handle risks in business processes and decision-making.
- Delivering timely and high-quality legal advice and assistance to the business and the functions of Nestlé, with a strong focus on health&safety, environment, food safety, and regulatory law, in a practical and commercially focused way in relation to all relevant matters that reduce risk, resolve issues and maximize the opportunity for the business to deliver on its goals.
- Preparation/revision/markup of contractual provisions.
- Reviewing and drafting internal legal policies and rules.
- Advise/report the management about non-compliance issues.
- Liaising with other Nestlé lawyers in the region for training, and sharing best practices working on common projects.
- Law degree and admitted to the Bar Association.
- At least 5/6 years of experience in a business law firm and/or a legal department of a multinational company dealing with health&safety, environmental, and regulatory law. Food law experience would be considered a plus.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Strong technical legal skills.
- Experience in health&safety, environmental, and regulatory law.
- Achievement focus, high energy, and commitment to the results.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to deal with senior management.
- Good communication skills.
- Pride in contributing to the reputation and the performance of Nestlé.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, compliance, and quality.
- Personal relations are based on trust and mutual respect.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through the link provided at the end of this post.