Apple, California is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
About Job Opportunity
Apple, California is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job with 4 years of work experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for supporting and advising Apple Maps’ engineering, design, business, and operations teams on a wide variety of matters, including licensing and other transactional matters, regulatory issues, and feature/technology development.
- The ideal candidate will bring experience in the areas of licensing, intellectual property law, software and internet-related law, and product advice.
- This position requires excellent communication, analytical, legal research, negotiation, and drafting skills, the ability to work well with cross-functional teams, and great interpersonal skills.
Eligibility for Legal Counsel job
- JD and admission to at least one US state bar.
- 4+ years of relevant legal experience advising on technology product-related issues and negotiating and drafting technology transactions.
- Excellent listening, communication, and analytical skills.
- Sound judgment, interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, and excellent time management.
- Enjoys building client relationships and working closely with various teams, such as engineering, design, business, and operations, at all levels.
- Self-starter who is curious and enjoys providing practical legal solutions in a fast-paced environment for a variety of matters.
- Ability to see beyond the detailed question asked to the larger issue and future implications.
- Experience with international legal and regulatory compliance issues, privacy issues, and open source and open data issues are desirable.
- Experience working with mapping technology is desirable.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.