Adobe, US is hiring for a Legal Counsel job and inviting applications from professionals with 5 years of legal experience.
Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California.
About Legal Counsel Job Opportunity
Adobe, Texas is hiring for a Legal Counsel job and inviting applications from professionals with 5 years of legal experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal business partners on the review of Adobe products, services, and initiatives to assess legal compliance and provide practical advice.
- Provide support and establish positive relationships with various business stakeholders including product marketing, product management, engineering, technical operations, client care, pricing, and sales to advise the business unit on legal and business issues through all stages of development and marketing, from concept to launch.
- Collaborate with subject matter leads in Adobe’s legal department, including privacy, patent, copyright, and licensing attorneys to analyze legal risks and support the business.
- Draft, negotiate, and supervise a wide variety of agreements, including inbound and outbound technology licenses, product documentation, and partnership agreements.
- Manage product launch processes, including technology release checklists and questionnaires.
- Work closely with management to ensure successful prioritization and understanding of the role.
Eligibility for the Legal Counsel job
- J.D. from an accredited law school and necessary bar membership.
- 5 years of relevant legal experience.
- Experience with, and interest in, privacy issues.
- Proficient at drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfort providing legal and practical advice to the business management of multiple levels, including an innate ability to provide such advice in a non-disruptive manner.
- Technical background in software products and development, SaaS, or cloud-based services industry; experience with e-Commerce a plus.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
This full-time position will be based in the United States in either Utah, Austin, Texas, or a California-based location.