Paramount Pictures are looking for eligible candidates to fill the position of Legal Assistant for their office in Los Angeles.
About Paramount Pictures
Paramount Pictures Corporation is an American film and television production and distribution company and the namesake division of Paramount Global (formerly ViacomCBS). It is the fifth-oldest film studio in the world, the second-oldest film studio in the United States (behind Universal Pictures), and the sole member of the “Big Five” film studios located within the city limits of Los Angeles.
About the Opportunity
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Business Affairs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation of VP work product
- Distributes, files, and coordinates internal and external agreements and correspondence
- Manages general administrative duties – answers phones, rolls calls, schedules appointments and meetings, maintains daily schedules and calendars, handles e-mail distributions, handles visitor requests, updates contact information, generates expense reports and orders supplies
- Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports
- Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and internal deal memos (using a data-based online program)
- Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed
- Minimum 2 years of entertainment and/or legal administrative experience strongly preferred (in a fast-paced office)
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Deep proficiency with MS Suites, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet software
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external executives, colleagues, senior management, and talent representatives and their offices
- Organized and highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage time and multiple high priorities, appropriately prioritize work and demands, and anticipate needs
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and resourceful, with excellent common sense and judgment and the ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion.
$52,000.00 – 52,000.00.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates submit a resume/CV online to be considered through the link given below.
Los Angeles, CA, US