Sinel and Olessen is currently seeking a legal administrative assistant for their New York Office.
About the Firm
Sinel & Olesen, PLLC is a boutique high-volume litigation law firm in midtown Manhattan, specializing in personal injury, medical malpractice, and general negligence, healthcare, and labor law suits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative and legal support to attorneys for all areas of litigation including but not limited to intake of new cases, surrogate’s court matters, calendar scheduling, and settlement related issues;
- Communicating and interacting extensively with clients;
- Corresponding in writing and verbally with clients, courts, judges, and adversaries;
- Working collaboratively with paralegals and attorneys on significant legal matters
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Client management skills, ability to speak Spanish, and prior experience are pluses;
- Organizational skills and good work ethic are musts
Competitive salary starting at $45k+
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post. Qualified applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter while applying.
New York, United States