Monteforte Law PC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant in Woburn, Massachusetts.
About Monteforte Law PC
Monteforte Law PC is an Estate Planning and Elder Law firm that takes a different approach to help its clients. It focuses on developing estate plans for moderate to high-earning individuals, families, and business owners. The firm specializes in Wills, Trusts, asset protection, wealth preservation, probate, MassHealth/Medicaid applications, and other areas of elder law such as guardianship and conservatorship.
About the Opportunity
Monteforte Law PC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant in Woburn, Massachusetts. This an exclusively in-office, client-facing position, approximately 25 hours a week with some flexibility.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Occupy the reception desk.
- Receiving, transferring, and making calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting legal staff with research, drafting, filing, and client follow-up.
- Data entry.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Great communication and phone skills.
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new software.
- The ability to quickly adapt to our process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail, research, and problem-solving skills.
$18.00 – $20.00 per hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Note: The applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.