Bullard Law is currently looking for an experienced Legal Assistant for their law office at Orlando, Florida.
About the Company
They have been practicing employment law, employment litigation law, labor law, public sector labor and employment law, and employee benefits in the Pacific Northwest since its founding in 1977. They work side-by-side with clients across all industries, including healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, technology, consumer goods, shipping and transportation, energy, agriculture, food processing, and in the public sector.
About the Opportunity
You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and contracts, and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Ensure client billing is processed properly using daily time records with assistance from the accounting department.
- Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events.
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; associate’s degree is a plus.
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Candidates must have worked with legal software, case management, and docketing programs.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
$18 – $20 hourly
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.