The Matian Firm is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Lead Immigration Attorney in Phoenix, Arizona.
About The Matian Firm
The Matian Firm, APC, also known is a premier law firm headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles and supplemented by its companion branches in San Jose, Ontario, and Fresno. While its primary service areas are criminal defense and immigration, its experienced and dedicated cadre of attorneys has roots in many diverse fields of law.
About the Job Opportunity
The Matian Firm is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have At least 3 to 5 years of Immigration Law Experience for the position of Lead Immigration Attorney in Phoenix, Arizona.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Explain immigration concepts and present strategic solutions to clients.
- Review and track the productivity of paralegal caseloads.
- Identify recurring issues within legal teams.
- Address client concerns about case management.
- Create solutions to avoid client dissatisfaction.
- Assist in developing case strategy along with associate attorneys.
- Review and provide eligibility opinions on cases.
- At least 3 to 5 years of Immigration Law Experience.
- A team player who is open to helping, strategizing, and working with your fellow associates.
- Interpersonal skills of the highest caliber.
- Record of moving legal cases forward and an ability to manage a caseload.
- Experience with Family-Based Petitions, Humanitarian, EOIR, Legal Writing, Detained, Citizenship, and other USCIS applications.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Experience with Case Management Software is preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.