Foster Firm is currently seeking a legal case manager to work alongside attorneys at their office.
About the Company
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm with a rapidly growing southside practice.
About the Opportunity
The ideal candidate will have experience in case management as a paralegal or legal assistant and is skilled in drafting documents, managing case files, and conducting legal research. The company needs someone who is an effective communicator, incredibly organized, and self-motivated. Case managers play an essential role in ensuring that their clients’ goals are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create legal documents for attorney review
- Communicate case status with clients and outside counsel as requested
- Interface with staff, attorneys, and outside vendors to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Complete legal research to obtain documentation regarding medical records, health insurance, social security, and medical providers
- Advise attorneys with cost and time-effective recommendations to accomplish the client’s goals
- Previous case management process experience is needed – preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as paralegal, legal secretary, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
- Comfortable with computer programs, such as spreadsheet presentation, word processing, and case management software
- A 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred – High school diploma is required
- Legal research and legal document drafting experience is critical
- Exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral are needed
$50,000 – $60,000 DOE
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
College Park, Georgia, United States