Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, & Stevens LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Law Clerk in Secaucus, New Jersey.
About Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, & Stevens LLP
Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, & Stevens LLP is a team of ten full-time New Jersey attorneys who specialize in bankruptcy and personal injury suits in Garden State. The team is aided by its full support staff who help them to serve any and all its clients.
About the Opportunity
Scura, Wigfield, Heyer, & Stevens LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have completed of JD or are actively enrolled in pursuit of a JD for the position of Law Clerk in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have a commitment to client satisfaction, an enthusiasm for bankruptcy law, and be dedicated to being part of a team known for quality work and honest advice to its clients.
- Work under the direct supervision of a senior attorney, the successful applicant will be responsible for working cases from inception through completion, managing deadlines and assigned tasks, resolving contested matters, and maintaining the quality of the product.
- The position will involve substantial client interaction and scrupulous attention to detail while under time constraints.
- Completion of JD or actively enrolled in pursuit of JD is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The successful candidate must be organized, efficient, detailed oriented, and possess the ability to make independent decisions necessary to accomplish assigned tasks.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Secaucus, New Jersey.