Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Law Clerk in Miami, Florida.
About Rubenstein Law
Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier personal injury firms in Florida. Over the years, Rubenstein Law has grown from a leading auto and slip-fall accident firm in Miami to being recognized across the state for its personal injury practice handling all types of injury and accident claims.
About the Opportunity
Rubenstein Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Law Clerk in Miami, Florida to work with and assist a team of attorneys.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Law Clerk will work with a team of attorneys performing legal research, record requests, and process documents with the court system.
- Handle any other task assigned by the team to support a heavy caseload.
- Interested candidate must be enrolled as a law student.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type necessary details simultaneously.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating client profiles/accounts.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.