Loza & Loza LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of IP Litigation Attorney in Dallas, Texas.
About Loza & Loza LLP
Loza & Loza LLP is a full-service intellectual property law firm. It works closely with its clients to develop strong intellectual property portfolios, protect their ideas, trademarks, and slogans, and provide logical, straightforward solutions for all intellectual property issues.
About the Opportunity
Loza & Loza LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates with at least 7-15 years of solid IP litigation experience for the position of IP Litigation Attorney in Dallas, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Counseling clients.
- Litigation case management.
- Taking and defending depositions.
- Drafting pleadings and briefs, managing discovery.
- Researching and analyzing complex technical issues.
- Candidate must be licensed in at least one U.S. state bar and in good standing.
- Proven record of client development.
- At least 7-15 years of solid IP litigation experience (e.g., trademarks, patents, copyright, licensing, etc.).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.