LHH in Los Angeles is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Insurance Coverage Attorney.
LHH is a part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company, headquartered in Zurich Switzerland.
About the Opportunity
LHH is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have 10+ years of Insurance Coverage experience as a practicing attorney in the state of California for the hybrid position of Insurance Coverage Attorney. This opportunity is projected to be 4+ months in duration, with the opportunity to go to hire for those who are interested in direct hire work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Representing clients in insurance coverage matters.
- Reviewing commercial insurance policies.
- Drafting coverage evaluations and reservation of rights letters.
- Extensive communication with clients regarding coverage issues and coverage positions.
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in California.
- 10 years of insurance coverage experience.
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills.
- Solid time management skills.
- This is a non-exempt contract position.
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401k eligibility.
Hourly pay rate is $80-$100/hr.
Los Angeles or WFH.