Yacub Law – Global Mobility is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Immigration Attorney in Rockville, Maryland.
About Yacub Law – Global Mobility
Yacub Law prides itself on being a cutting-edge immigration law firm in the Washington, DC area. The culture in the firm is friendly, cooperative, and professional.
About the Opportunity
Yacub Law is seeking a highly qualified immigration attorney to join its team and provide exceptional legal representation to clients facing removal from the United States. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in removal defense and a proven track record of success representing clients in immigration court.
- Represent clients in removal proceedings before the Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals as well as the US District Court in the Eastern District of Virginia, and the US District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Represent clients with the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Conduct legal research and draft briefs, motions, and pleadings.
- Advise clients on immigration law and the immigration consequences of criminal convictions.
- Prepare clients for hearings and interviews with immigration authorities.
- Work collectively with paralegals, attorneys, and admin.
- Stay current with changes in immigration law and policy.
- J.D. from an accredited law school.
- Active membership in a state bar with a strong preference for attorneys barred in MD.
- At least one year of immigration law experience or immigration clinic experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.