Immigration Law Group LLP is inviting eligible candidates for the position of experienced Immigration Attorney in Hempstead, New York.
About Immigration Law Group LLP
Immigration Law Group specializes in providing comprehensive business immigration legal services to high-volume corporate clients, start-up ventures, small businesses, and individuals alike while maintaining a personalized, hands-on approach to every case.
About the Job Opportunity
Immigration Law Group LLP is inviting eligible candidates for the position of bilingual Associate Attorney (3-5 Years Experience) to join its growing national immigration practice in Hempstead, New York.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in procuring or enhancing immigration benefits, avoiding negative enforcement consequences, helping reunite families, and applying for difficult humanitarian relief such as Asylum in order to avoid persecution in their home countries.
- Multi-task within a high-volume practice.
- Apprehend complex statutory and caselaw-driven concepts quickly and be enticed by litigating removal/deportation defense cases before the Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals, and US Circuit Courts.
- Admission to the bar of any US state or territory (with a high preference for NY at a minimum).
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Immigration litigation experience particularly in Asylum and family-based cases is required.
- A strong desire for public service.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English (at a minimum, although knowledge of other languages is preferred).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Hempstead, New York.