Friedman Vartolo LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Entry-Level Attorney in Garden City, New York.
About Friedman Vartolo LLP
Friedman Vartolo LLP is a real estate law firm specializing in lender-side default services and real estate litigation. Our firm offers strong growth potential and is actively looking for professionals looking to make a greater impact in their next position.
About the Job Opportunity
Friedman Vartolo LLP is seeking an Entry Level Associate Attorney who is admitted (or pending admission) in New York to join its rapidly growing firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft, Review, and File Summons & complaints, Dispositive Motions, and other relevant responsive pleadings.
- The position may require travel to local state courts to appear at settlement conferences, status conferences, and other dispositive motions/hearings.
- Prior lender-side default services experience is a plus.
- Excellent written, oral communication and research skills
- Appear at settlement conferences, status conferences, and other dispositive motions/hearings.
Compensation is consistent with an entry-level position at Friedman Vartolo. It also offers a full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, fitness reimbursement, and 401(k) with a match.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Garden City, Nassau County.