Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney. This is an opportunity for attorneys with General Liability litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions (including expert depositions)
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Nevada
- 4+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas: general liability, transportation, catastrophic bodily injury and insurance coverage litigation.
- Experience conducting expert depositions
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The annualized salary range for this position is $125,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Las Vegas, Nevada
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Las Vegas Defense Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.