Meta, Texas is expanding its team and inviting applications for a Data and Privacy Research Manager job.
Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly named Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company owns Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other products and services.
About Job Opportunity
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop initiatives to promote high quality academic research around policy and technology that improves people’s privacy and promotes innovation
- Build collaborations with academic institutions
- Represent Meta at events and in meetings with policymakers, privacy academics, and other stakeholders
- Draft and communicate publicly on research surrounding privacy and data policy and their implications for the next generation of global privacy legislation
- Advise internal teams on developments in privacy research to help guide the development of products and policies
Eligibility for Data and Privacy Research Manager job
- Experience working in a University, research center, or non-profit research organization environment
- Familiarity with privacy and data policy issues
- 5+ years of experience conducting or supporting research around technology and policy issues
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.