Eventbrite, USA is expanding its team and inviting applications for a remote content policy specialist job.
Eventbrite is an American event management and ticketing website. The service allows users to browse, create, and promote local events. The service charges a fee to event organizers in exchange for online ticketing services, unless the event is free.
About Job Opportunity
Eventbrite, USA is expanding its team and inviting applications for a remote content policy specialist job. This person should have a solid understanding of the broad aspects of policy development and enforcement and can apply that knowledge to create policies related to governing Eventbrite’s platform usage on a global scale.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze existing policies to ensure consistency with Eventbrite’s values and business strategy
- Project manage policy initiatives, including proactive and ongoing communication with internal stakeholders and partners such as Product, Comms, Marketing, Legal, and others
- Serve as a subject matter expert and escalation point for investigations and communications for policy issues
- Incorporate insights and trends from enforcement operations to improve policies
- Identify opportunities to change the product or our internal policies or process to improve user trust, or provide a better user experience
- Proactively identify and evaluate content policy risks to our global platform and drive solutions to help mitigate them
- Keep informed of evolving trends in platform abuse, abuse tactics, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices
- Support the communication of our policy program to internal stakeholders
Eligibility for Content Policy Specialist job
- 3+ years experience in trust & safety, content moderation, payment risk operations, or compliance operations, including development and enforcement of policies and/or processes
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience managing projects with cross-functional partners
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Thinks critically and objectively about complex policy issues
- Thrives in ambiguity and can adapt to shifting internal requirements or changes in risk profile, and external industry and regulatory changes
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Takes ownership and drives projects end-to-end
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Jira, Slack, Google Apps, SQL
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.