Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd in Orlando is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the hybrid position of Construction Attorney.
About Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd
Taylor, Day, Grimm, and Boyd is a civil litigation firm founded in 1981 and located in Jacksonville, Florida. It provides counsel to clients in a broad spectrum of civil litigation matters, focusing on defense.
About the Opportunity
Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd is seeking a qualified applicant who has 0 – 3 years of Construction Defect Litigation experience for a position as a Personal Injury Litigation Attorney.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and prepare legal briefs, opinions, and memorandums.
- Receive new cases and provide an evaluation of claims, including a proposed litigation strategy.
- Prepare pleadings, motions, and discovery. This includes the ability to take depositions in preparation for trial and examinations under oath.
- Ability to litigate pre-trial motions.
- Prepare for and represent clients through mediation and trial, including jury trials.
- General file management, including meeting client and court deadlines.
- 0 – 3 years of Construction Defect Litigation.
- Prior use and familiarity with Pro Law.
- Candidate should be licensed to practice law within the State of Florida.
- Self-motivated individual who can manage their caseload and work with others within a litigation team.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible Scheduling.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Orlando or WFH.