Wilson Elser’s San Diego office is currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s San Diego office is currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney with 3+ years of experience in business and commercial litigation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 3+ years of experience in business and commercial litigation
- Experience with SEC Enforcement and private securities matters is a plus
- Trial and trial preparation experience is a plus
- Superior written and oral communication skills
The salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Diego Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.