Kubicki Draper is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Civil Litigation Attorney in Tampa, Florida.
About Kubicki Draper
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing litigation, trial, appellate, coverage, commercial, and real estate transaction services. With over 200 attorneys and 12 offices, it represents clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. We are a high-growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida.
About the Opportunity
The Tampa office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking an attorney with up to 3 years of experience in civil litigation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct Legal Research.
- Provide excellent customer service to the clients.
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions.
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients.
- Strong legal research and writing skills, as well as persuasive oral advocacy.
- Experience in taking and defending depositions, written discovery, and pre-trial motions, is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to its clients, with a client-first mindset.
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience with Westlaw and Adobe is highly desired.
- A strong and diverse culture, work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development.
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.