Zwicker & Associates, Sugar Land, is hiring and inviting applications for an Attorney job from professionals.
About Zwicker & Associates
Zwicker & Associates P.C. is a national creditors rights law firm headquartered in Massachusetts whose focus on ethics, compliance, and assertive representation of their client’s interests makes us the industry leader in debt collection. Since their founding in 1991, Zwicker has carefully expanded its operations to include 38 offices and over 900 employees across the country. Zwicker represents original lenders and provides a wide range of services in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial collections, consumer collections, and litigation.
About the Attorney Job Opportunity
Zwicker is seeking a candidate with an eagerness to learn, as well as exemplary organizational and written and verbal communication skills to join their Zwicker team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with team members and outside parties
- Draft, review, and file legal pleadings, motions, discovery, etc. in furtherance of active litigation files
- Review litigation case files and pleadings to determine appropriate action
- Advocate on behalf of client’s interests at various litigation settings
- Utilize internal proprietary software to properly update and document the status of each account in the assigned inventory
- Analyze and process litigation inventory reports and litigation files, as assigned by Managing Attorney, to ensure that proper litigation work flow is being performed pursuant to the firm and client expectations
- Comply with all client and firm standard operating procedures
- Travel as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Admission to practice law in the state of Texas
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload
- Minimum of one year of litigation/trial experience
- Working knowledge of civil procedure
- Debt collection experience
- Prior experience in high volume environment
- Min. – USD $65,000.00/Yr.
- Max. – USD $80,000.00/Yr.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.