Patenaude & Felix, APC is looking to hire a full-time Attorney to join their firm.
About the Firm
Patenaude & Felix, APC is a law practice company based out of San Diego, California. Since 1991, the civil litigation law firm has grown and expanded to maintain offices in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
About the Opportunity
Patenaude & Felix, APC is looking to hire a full-time Attorney licensed to practice in Califronia to join their firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and draft legal documents with high level of accuracy.
- Build relationships with clients, opposing counsel, and colleagues.
- Negotiate settlements via exceptional communication skills
- Prepare, facilitate, and respond to all external client audits
- Perform both administrative and management duties.
- Licensed to practice in California
- Excellent research skills
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Experience in federal court or civil litigation would be a plus.
This legal position earns competitive pay depending on experience. The Company also offers great benefits, including health, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can fill out the initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application through the link provided at the end of this post.
San Diego, California