Ged Lawyers is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Attorney in Boston, Massachusetts.
About Ged Lawyers
Throughout Florida, Ged Lawyers, LLP and its dedicated staff of professionals help victims of personal injury and natural disaster recover compensation for harm caused by negligence, misconduct, or an insurance company’s unreasonable behavior.
About the Opportunity
Ged Lawyers is looking for an attorney with 1-3 years of law practice experience to work in its Middleton, Massachusetts office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage and oversee a large caseload.
- Attend depositions and hearings.
- Preparation of various legal documents including motions, memorandums, and discovery.
- Respond to complaints, discovery requests and file motions with the court as needed.
- Handle all aspects of litigation up to and through the trial of the case and assist senior attorneys in the trial.
- 1-3 years of legal experience.
- 1-2 years of PIP (Personal Injury Protection) experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be in good standing with the Massachusettes Bar.
- Excellent communication, speaking, customer service, interpersonal, organizational, decision-making, and relationship-building skills.
- Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, comfortable working independently, possess excellent follow-up skills, and be able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance and short and long-term disability.
- 401K matching plan.
- Holidays and paid time off.
- Referral Program.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discounts.
- Parental leave.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.