Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Attorney in San Francisco, California.
About Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum
Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum serves as outside counsel for businesses, insurance companies, and the public sector. The firm has the deep trial experience to win motions and achieve defense verdicts.
About the Opportunity
Edlin Gallagher Huie + Blum is inviting applications from eligible candidates who are licensed to practice law in the State of California and have experience in construction litigation for the position of Attorney in San Francisco.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle all the aspects of pre-trial and trial work on cases that come into the firm.
- Track case status by monitoring weekly personal calendars and communicating regularly with case managers.
- Attend weekly round table meetings and calendar meetings.
- Keep docket clerks apprised of changes to case calendars by communicating regularly via email.
- Effectively supervise staff and collaborate with other attorneys to complete assignments.
- Meet a billing requirement of 158.34 hours per month net of write-downs (1900 per year).
- Ensure all functions are performed in exact accordance with applicable client guidelines available on the firm intranet.
- Remain flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the client coordinators.
- Act as a resource and mentor for the firm.
- Serve as lead on critical cases with key clients.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage multiple tasks, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be licensed to practice law in the State of California.
- Has experience in construction litigation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate tactfully with a diverse group of attorneys, staff, and clients.
- Organized, good at prioritizing tasks, and detail-oriented.
- Work may also require traveling to offsite locations for depositions, collecting records and information, or filing documents with courts.
- Competitive compensation including a bonus structure.
- Collaborative and diverse work environment.
- Growth opportunities within the firm.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
San Francisco, California.