Berkes Crane Santana & Spangler LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Attorney in Los Angeles, California.
About Berkes Crane Santana & Spangler LLP
Recognized nationally as distinguished trial and appellate counsel, Berkes Crane Robinson & Seal was founded in 2001 by Robert Berkes, Steven Crane, Ronald Robinson, and James Seal. In January 2022, after celebrating 20 years of success, the firm changed its name to add long-time partners, Carmen Santana and Viiu Spangler as “named partners.” The firm is now Berkes Crane Santana & Spangler LLP (BCS&S).
About the Opportunity
Berkes Crane Santana & Spangler’s Los Angeles office is currently seeking attorneys who were accredited by JD from a law school and have 2 to 10 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Work on product liability, toxic tort, and personal injury practice areas.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice in the State of California.
- Civil litigation experience is a plus.
- 2 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong writing and oral advocacy skills.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with staff and colleagues at all levels.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Los Angeles, California.