Oaktree Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney at Cerritos, California.
About Oaktree Law
OakTree Law is a busy multi-attorney firm providing comprehensive services in Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, and Estate Planning. It has a history of success in getting positive results for our clients even after they thought they had exhausted all possible avenues or when others had told them that their situation was hopeless.
About the Job Opportunity
Oaktree Law is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have 2-4 years of civil litigation experience for the position of Associate Attorney at Cerritos, California.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft discovery, such as interrogatories and document requests.
- Research, draft, and file pleadings/motions.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and manage personal injury claims.
- Attend court hearings when necessary.
- Conduct research, interview clients, and attend depositions.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional office environment.
- Be organized and communicative.
- Have civil litigation experience
- Strong communication skills.
- 2-4 years of experience
High hourly rates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.