Rider Weiner Frankel is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in New Windsor, New York.
About Rider Weiner Frankel
Rider Weiner Frankel’s firm has been in existence for over 80 years, and it represents businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals in a variety of legal matters. It has departments that cover municipal law, estate, and trust law, real estate, construction, corporate, and commercial litigation.
About the Opportunity
Rider Weiner Frankel is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have previous experience in law for the position of Associate Attorney in New Windsor, New York.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions.
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Previous experience in law.
- Familiarity with various legal documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
New Windsor, New York.