Phelan Webber & Associates PS is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in Vancouver, Washington.
About Phelan Webber & Associates PS
Phelan Webber & Associates PS is a small law firm in Vancouver, WA, with two attorneys and a dedicated team of support staff. It is focused on estate planning and is considered an elder law firm.
About the Opportunity
Phelan Webber & Associates PS is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school for the position of Associate Attorney in Vancouver, Washington.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Being able to support the partners by handling your own casework as assigned and supervised.
- Educate prospective clients.
- Meet with clients to determine their needs.
- Design custom estate plans.
- Handle probate and guardianship matters.
- Assist with Medicaid application.
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school.
- A current Oregon or Washington license to practice in good standing.
- At least three years of practicing law.
- Experience in the area of trust administration and probate is a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and research skills are a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be proficient in working with word processing software, electronic calendars, email, and document storage systems, conducting electronic legal research, and basic case management.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post and submit a CV and a cover letter that addresses the following
- A complete education history.
- A complete employment history.
- Share one personal and one professional goal you have set for yourself to accomplish over the next 12-18 months.
- Describe the candidate’s passion for helping older adults and your relevant experience.
- Include salary requirements.
- Include the name, email address, and phone number of three professional references.