Oliverson Law PLLC in Tempe, Arizona is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the hybrid position of Associate Attorney.
About Oliverson Law PLLC
Oliverson Law PLLC helps its clients fight their criminal charges in Tempe, and throughout all Arizona courts. Its team of criminal defense attorneys includes a former judge, prosecutors, and a police officer. This experience gives its clients the advantage and team necessary to get them the best possible result.
About the Opportunity
Oliverson Law PLLC in Tempe, Arizona is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have previous experience in criminal law and are licensed by the State Bar of Arizona for the hybrid position of Associate Attorney.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent clients in court.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Advise clients on criminal defense matters.
- Previous experience in criminal law.
- Licensed by the State Bar of Arizona.
- Familiarity with Arizona Criminal Law and Procedure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Tempe or WFH.