Lois Law Firm is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in a hybrid mode.
About Lois Law Firm
Lois Law Firm is a reputed law firm in Paramus, New Jersey. Its mission is to defend employers and carriers in workers’ compensation claims in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Longshore.
About the Opportunity
Lois Law Firm is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of associate attorney in a hybrid mode.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent client interests at virtual hearings and telephonic depositions.
- Counsel clients on emerging issues in litigated matters.
- Prepare exposure analysis and conduct settlement negotiations.
- Consistently apply firm standards and tactics to achieve client goals.
- Law Degree.
- The creative approach to case handling.
- Creativity, advocacy, professionalism, and service mind should be mandatory.
- The firm provides 80% coverage of medical, dental, and vision benefit costs.
- 3% non-elective safe harbor contribution to 401K.
- Life insurance and long-term disability are provided at no cost to our Team Members.
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities.
- Hands-on training approach and continuing education opportunities.
- Continuing Legal Education at no cost to our Team Members.
- One Bar Admission and one Specialty Bar Admission.
- Annual registration costs.
- One-to-one Attorney/Paralegal ratio.
- Employee Growth Coaching to all Team Members.
- Weekly in-house Group Fitness Training sessions for all Team Members that want to participate.
- Monthly Workshops for all Team Members to help bridge the theoretical and relevant concepts of law.
- Firm charity events to benefit its local community.
- Monthly Performance Development meetings that offer its Team Members feedback to help guide them through their advancement path.
$90,000/yr – $120,000/yr.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Paramus, New Jersey.