Kubicki Draper is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in their office in Miami, Florida.
About Kubicki Draper
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial, and real estate transaction services. With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, they represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi.
About the Opportunity
The Miami office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with at least one year of experience practicing law in the state of Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions.
- Respond to motions & discovery.
- Attend/chair hearings, depositions, mediations, and meetings with clients, as well as negotiate settlements.
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Stellar academic credentials.
- At least one year of experience practicing law in the state of Florida.
- Strong legal research and excellent writing skills, as well as possess strong/persuasive oral advocacy.
- Previous experience in litigation, particularly in the areas of Insurance Defense and/or First Party Property.
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client-first mindset.
- Highly organized, with a clear and concise communication style.
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals.
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing.
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development.
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.