Kubicki Draper is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Associate Attorney for their Florida office.
About the Firm
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 200 attorneys and 12 offices, they represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi.
About the Opportunity
The Miami office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking an Associate with 1+ years of civil litigation experience and prior insurance defense experience. Also, experience in the areas of auto negligence, insurance coverage and pre suit are highly desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions
- Respond to motions & discovery
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment
- Stellar academic credentials
- Strong legal research and excellent writing skills, as well as possess strong/persuasive oral advocacy
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client first mindset
- Highly organized, with clear and concise communication style
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match)
- Diversity – 56% of Kubicki Draper’s attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.