Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in Reno, Nevada.
About Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP (“Bremer Whyte”) is an AV-rated firm that provides a full range of transaction and litigation services to businesses and individuals. With more than 180 attorneys and offices throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado, it is a full-service law firm committed to high-quality and responsive legal services.
About the Opportunity
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join their firm in its Civil Litigation practice group for their Reno office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Autonomy to manage the candidate’s own caseload under the supervision of either a senior attorney or partner.
- Researching and drafting legal briefs.
- Working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court, as well as trial preparation.
- Taking and defending depositions is also required.
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of Nevada.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of litigation experience as an attorney.
- Have courtroom and deposition experience (trial experience is a plus).
- Experience with legal research, drafting of motions, and discovery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.